Employer’s Agent – Kent
£50,000 – £65,000 + package
This Employer’s Agent/Project Manager’s role is with a leading project management consultancy that covers a variety of sectors across residential, health, regeneration and mixed use. They offer a wide variety of services to their clients including project, cost and design management and have recently been awarded several major frameworks.
Take projects from inception to completion, including client liaison as Project Manager / Project Deliverer / Employers Agent.
• Liaise closely with Clients, Contractors, Developers.
• Report on a regular basis on status of projects and update Fee Projections.
• Deal with/organising all pre-contract investigations, surveys and other due diligence issues required by Clients, including sustainability issues.
• Preparation of cost plans in conjunction with the Cost Consultant Team, risk appraisals and management of same.
• Whole Life Cost appraisals.
• Undertake all client funding and development control requirements.
• Prepare Employer’s Requirements and Performance Specifications.
• Amend contracts, prepare Build Agreements and JCT contracts.
• Tendering (single & 2-stage) including EU Procurement Analysis & Reporting.
• Reviewing schemes against NDSS/LDS requirements and advising clients accordingly.
• Co-ordinate the management of both S106 schemes and more complex land led projects ensuring timely and satisfactory delivery to Clients.
• Chair site meetings
• Timely issue of relevant Instructions, Certificates and Notices.
• Assess contractor payment applications & advise client on cashflow forecast.
• Carry out/organise End of Defects Inspections; monitor defects; issue relevant Certificates/Notices.
• Assist in the preparation of Final Accounts
The Plus Points
This is a great chance to join a growing company with a professional and enjoyable working environment. You will be given good support and training and there will be opportunity to progress your career.